Updating passport canada

(IMM 5292 or IMM 5688) will be amended only to correct errors made by Canadian immigration officials in recording the information you provided when you applied to come to Canada.

Errors in the following information may be corrected: Requests for these types of changes should go to the Registrar General of the province or territory in which you live.

Changes made to personal information after you entered Canada will not be amended on your temporary resident document.

The information on this document should match your passport.

If the information on your passport changes, you should apply for a new document.

If you meet one of the criteria outlined below, you must clearly mark “URGENT” on your mailing envelope.

You must include proof as to why urgent processing is required.

Leave a Reply